Time Flies When You're Having Fun!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 29, 2011

Growing Girls!

Our little girls are growing so much. I had my 23 week sono today. Addison and Avery both looked fabulous! Addison weighs 1 lb 3 ozs and Avery weighs 1 lb 2 ozs. Everyday I feel them moving more and more. It is so amazing to feel their kicks and punches and Marcus loves to feel them too. My blood pressure was high my last visit but seemed to be better today. I have another appointment scheduled for two weeks from now to check it again. I also had my glucose test today. Hopefully I didn't fail ... I will find out in a few days.

My fabulous sister and I registered last weekend for my upcoming baby showers. It was so much fun! Michelle and Julie helped me out so much... I would have been so lost with out them! I still need to find a place to get preemie onesies.

Here are my favorite sono pics from today.

Addison had the hiccups! 

Avery had her little legs pulled close to her face!  The sono guy, Randy, had a hard time measuring Avery because she was moving around so much.  She is going to be just like her Daddy. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment