Time Flies When You're Having Fun!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

30 Week 3D Sono

On Friday, we had our much anticipated 30 week 3D Sono.  It turned out to be kind of a flop!  Avery was turned toward my back so we couldn't get any pictures of her.  Addison was squished against the placenta so all the pictures we got of her turned out horrible!  It made her look like she had a HUMONGOUS nose and lips!  I will not be posting those pics. ; )  It was nice to see them moving around and we always love to hear their heartbeats...that's why it was not a COMPLETE flop.  We did see Addison opening and closing her eyes, which was neat.  She also kept one of her hands in her mouth the whole time which was super cute! 

I am almost 31 weeks.  I have a feeling that Avery and Addison will be here in about four to five weeks!!!!  Most of my friends with twins told me that they had their sweeties at 35 weeks.  That means they will probably coming mid July!!!  Isn't that CRAZY!! We are so excited!  We have done a lot to prepare for our sweet girls but still have A LOT to do. 

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow...I'll let you know what happens! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment