Time Flies When You're Having Fun!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Steroid Shot...OUCH!

Every two weeks I have an appointment with my doctor.  He listens for the babies' heartbeats and measures my belly....and I ask questions.  At my appointment on Tuesday, Dr. Sudela (the best doctor ever), told me that my uterus is the size of a full term singleton pregnancy.  He explained that my uterus does not know I have two babies so it is very likely I will go into preterm labor.  He thought it would be best to give me two shots of steroids.  It helps develop the babies lungs.  I received one shot on Tuesday and had to go back and get another shot on Wednesday....and they HURT! The pain is well worth it as long as Avery and Addison are healthy!  Please pray that I do not go into labor too early.  As much as I want the girls to be here, I want them to come into the world healthy and strong.  I DO NOT want them to struggle at all.   Please, please continue praying for them!

We have another 3D Sono on June 17th.  I will be 30 weeks at that point.  We can't wait to show everyone the pictures of Miss Avery and Addison!  I just hope both Avery and Addison will cooperate!

I don't think my belly has grown that much since my 25 week picture.  Here is a side-by-side view of my 25 week picture and my 28 week picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment