Time Flies When You're Having Fun!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

And their birthday will be...

August 10th, the same day as my Dad's birthday!  Of course, a lot could happen in three weeks.  We will see if I last three more weeks!  If I do, I will be 38 weeks pregnant on the 10th.  My doctor is really impressed with how well the pregnancy has progressed.  Remember he was the one who told me that I will probably have the girls my 34th or 35th week!  My blood pressure is great!  I am feeling pretty good... some days better than others!  I AM starting to swell!  Here is a picture of my beautiful feet and ankles! ; )  I am sure you will get a good laugh! 

33 week belly pic next to 35 week belly pic

35

33





No comments:

Post a Comment