Time Flies When You're Having Fun!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

No News Is Good News

I am eagerly awaiting my doctor to say, "Let's schedule your c-section for..." but no such luck.
The girls are doing fabulous. The last sono I had was on June 28th. As soon as we found Miss Avery's face she turned away from us...she is going to be our little stinker. : ) She was always smaller from the beginning BUT now she weighs more than Addison! Avery weighed 4 lbs 2 ozs and Addison weighed only 4 lbs. Avery still was breech and Addison was transverse (perpendicular to Avery). Randy, the sono guy, predicted that I would have the girls at 36 weeks. We will see!!
My blood pressure has been really good but I haven't been feeling that great. I told Dr. S about all my horrible pains and how uncomfortable I am...he didn't seem to feel very sorry for me! ; ) I guess he hears it ALL DAY LONG! After I complained to him for ten minutes, I wasn't about to ask him , "So, when can I have these babies?" Maybe next week I will ask him! : )
I am 33 weeks, so I am hoping they will come in two to three weeks. I don't want them coming next week because Marcus will be out of town from Tuesday to Friday. I would hate for him to miss the birth of our first and second child. Wouldn't that be sad?!
Please continue to pray for our sweet girls! My doctor is really amazed with how well the pregnancy is going so the prayers are definitely working!

Here is my 33 week belly pic compared to my 31 week belly pic:





31 weeks

33 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment